Charcoal Taupe LIMESTONE
Exceptionally dense and strong, our Charcoal Taupe Limestone is suitable for all climates and locations – from sun to snow and coast to mountains, making it ideal for full and thin veneer and slabs. Beautiful stone with varying gray, tan, and khaki colors.
- Building Stone
- Chopped Stone
- Full Stone Veneer
- Thin Veneer
- Thin Veneer L Corners
- Dry Stack Veneer
- Wall Cladding
- Freeze Thaw Veneer
- Rough Back
- Belt or Circular Sawn
- 9" - 10" Ledge Height
- Typical millstone 4-5 feet x 7-9 feet 9"-10" thick
- Cross chopped contains approximately 40% roughback
- Mostly cross chopped random lengths 18" - 24"
- Dense stone that requires extra time to fabricate veneer and slabs
- Rough back or bed face reveals a beautiful blend of creams and warm whites that compliment the core of the stone
* Please note, depending on the finish, color and texture will vary.
Please contact one of our experienced design and sales professionals with any questions you may have. Email email@example.com or (325) 548-2568. We look forward to working with you to fulfill your Lueders limestone needs and exceed your expectations.
*** Limestone is a natural product created over millions of years that thankfully, varies in color, texture and size.