Warm undertones of beige, tan, cream, and dark gray unite to make this stone truly a favorite with the most discerning professionals. The petite fossilization in the material adds interest and contrast and compliments most other materials.
- Building Stone
- Chopped Stone
- Full Stone Veneer
- Thin Veneer
- Thin Veneer L Corners
- Dry Stack Veneer
- Wall Cladding
- Freeze Thaw Veneer
- Residential Paving
- Slabs and Copin
- Sills and Caps
- 10"-13" Ledge Height
- Typical millstone 4-5 feet x 7-9 feet 13" thick
- Cross Chopped Building Stone contains 66% Rough Back
- Chopped stone with a pleasing color range of cafe au lait, caramel, cream, beach sand, and tan with a slight undertone of light gray.
- Renders 3 stones - 2 roughback and 1 core.
- Building Stone standard mix is 4", 6", 8", 10" face heights and 18" - 24" long.
- Polished flooring tiles render an intensified color range including caramel, cream, sand, tan, and slight undertone of light gray with petite dark gray fossilized accents throughout. These color ranges are present in other finishes but typically lighter in color.
* Please note, depending on the finish, color and texture will vary.
Please contact one of our experienced design and sales professionals with any questions you may have. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or (325) 548-2568. We look forward to working with you to fulfill your Lueders limestone needs and exceed your expectations.
*** Limestone is a natural product created over millions of years that thankfully, varies in color, texture and size.